Top Boots and Booties For Fall!
I picked out my top boots and booties from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, this has been a super requested blog post, and unfortunately since so many of my favorite shoes are sold out in store (I told you, buy immediately and return later) I'm waiting on my shoe order so I don't have pictures of boots and booties on me, but I will post some try-on shots as soon as I get my shoe order! All of the pictures are shoppable so you can just click on the item and see all the details and buy or save to your wish list on the Nordstrom website. Click HERE to shop all the boots and booties in the sale! There are so many great options this year, these are only a fraction of the selection, but these are my favorites that are all still in stock!
Top Booties For Fall
Hover over and click on each item to shop
1. BP $70 This little bootie is such a perfect shoe for daily wear with skinny jeans and a cardigan. I love the detail on the side! It also comes in a couple suede options including a beautiful wine color which I ordered!
2. 1 State $100 Ok this bootie is such a classic shape, I'm hoping to slowly collect all of the colors because it's totally my style! I used to wear a similar bootie by BP for years until it was discontinued and this is just the updated version in suede. Plus it is so affordable. Love!
3. Steve Madden $80 I love snake print embossed shoes right now! I would have ordered these if i hadn't already gotten a snake embossed flat (not to mention I've already spent enough money this week haha). This one also comes in a few color options, I'm loving the cutout and the Western inspired silhouette!
4. Steve Madden $87 Another very classic and comfortable shape, but with perforated detail. This tan color is so perfect for summer or fall!
5. Vince Camuto $100 This is another shoe that was in the sale last year that they brought back with an updated look! I always gravitate toward this brand since they are SO comfortable. I feel like they make great boots too, always with a fun detail even on the most basic of silhouette!
6. Sole Society $73 Ok so first of all, I absolutely love the stud details! They are subtle, but just enough to add a little fun to an otherwise simple shoe. Plus under $80?! Grab these before they go up to full price!
7. Vince Camuto $100 This shoe is so different from what I normally wear, but I was drawn to it for some reason. I've seen it on a few people and it is super cute! Plus it's my favorite brand (again) so I know it's probably extremely comfortable. I bought these in this brown color, can't wait to wear them with some floral dresses for the end of summer as well as skinny jeans and cardigans in the fall!
Top Boots For Fall
Hover over and click on each item to shop
1. Sam Edelman $150 This boot is the perfect under the knee height. It comes in a few colors but I am really loving this light tan/brown color this year! Sam Edelman is another brand that never does me wrong in the comfort area.
2. Blondo $160 I've never worn this brand so I can't speak to the comfort but I was drawn to the color of this boot! Plus the height is so perfect, I see knee height boots coming back this fall again full force.
3. Steve Madden $87 Can't go wrong with Steve Madden when it comes to trendy boots! These over the knee boots were in the sale last year and I bought them, still loving them a ton! They fit most calf sizes, they're comfy, and they have a lower heel so they're very versatile! Everyone needs a good OTK boot for fall.
4. Tory Burch $350 This boot has been in the sale for as many years back as I can remember. Each year they update it a little bit but I love it this year more than ever! I'm not a huge fan of a screaming brand label and they made it so subtle this time around... I'm in love! Definitely a classic that you need in your wardrobe.
5. Stuart Weitzman $490 (normally $775) okay so I know you're probably looking at that price like, WHATTT?! But truly Stuart Weitzman makes some amazingly comfortable boots, yes, even with this heel height these are "wear all day" boots. I AM speaking from experience. I won't tell you that you need these boots right now (although it is best to buy them when they're on sale) but I think every girl needs a pair of Weitzman's at some point in their life! These come in black too!
6. Vince Camuto $160 I needed grey boots this year and of course by this point you know I love Vince Camuto sooo no brainer here! Love the detail up the side too. These also come in a beautiful tan color and black! Swoop 'em up, they won't last long!
I love doing posts like this, so let me know what you want to see next! Cardigans, tops, jeans, accessories, anything at all. As always, thanks for reading!